Thursday, October 17, 2013

4x6 Halloween Printables




So I have these 4x6 inch frames that I bought to put my nativity silhouettes in. I love them at Christmas time, but since we've moved I haven't put them up because I couldn't get past the Christmas nature of them.



 I finally decided they needed some revolving holiday art. (In the spring and summer I may just put family photos in them). Here are the Halloween versions. I tried to keep them simple, but graphic. I love a good pattern! Enjoy! They print 3 to a page. I would recommend printing them on white cardstock and cutting them out. Get the printables HERE.


I apologize for the bad photos. This corner of our house gets no natural light and it's extremely difficult to photograph.

*Also a little side note that I may or may not be back to blogging. Number 3 is finally one and I feel like I'm figuring out how to balance 3 kids, but number 4 is unexpectedly on her way here. . . so we shall see what that brings!

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

Love the artwork! What a great idea. Good luck deciding the future of your blog. #4 is on his way here in our house as well! The kids plus homeschooling doesn't leave much time for blogging. I struggle with that too. Best wishes!

STELLA QI said...

For safety purposes, high visibility Safety vest and Reflective tape are going to make you far more visible.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails